AWARDS WON IN 2013
The 24th National Assessment of Cheeses and Cottage Cheeses, Białystok-Białowieża, 13- 16 May 2013
In the days of 13 to 16 May, the 24th National Assessment of Cheeses and Cottage Cheeses and the selection of the Dairy Product 2013 took place in Białystok and Białowieża.
The organiser was the National Association of Dairymen. In aggregate, nearly 70 products of about 20 companies were assessed.
The products were assessed in 11 groups.
In each product group there were Prof. Zbigniew Śmietana medals awarded for winning the 1st place in a given group.
The Regional Dairy Cooperative in Łowicz submitted dairy products for assessment in 8 different groups, with as many as 4 of them receiving the highest assessment and being awarded MEDALS for winning the 1st place.
The awarded products of the Regional Dairy Cooperative in Łowicz are:
- Tylżycki cheese – 150 g slices – in the group of poured cheeses
- Fat cottage cheese 1/3 kg – in the group of cottage cheeses produced with the use of traditional methods
- Semi-fat cottage cheese 250 g – in the group of cottage cheeses produced according to technologies with the use of modern production techniques.
- Łowicki mellow cream cheese 125 g : natural, with chives, with herbs – 125 g – in the other cottage cheeses group
The acknowledgement which the products of the Regional Dairy Cooperative in Łowicz have received is even more significant, since they competed with the famous products of other dairy cooperatives.
Medals for the Regional Dairy Cooperative in Łowicz awarded in the Lider Forum 2013 [Forum Leader 2013] competition, organised by the Forum Mleczarskie Handel [Trade Dairy Forum].
- in the UHT milk category - 2% Łowickie milk, 1 L
- in the White cottage cheeses category – Łowicki cottage cheese klinek, semi-fat, 250 g
- in the Butter category - Łowickie extra butter, 200 g cup
- in the Pasteurised milk category - 2% Łowickie pasteurised milk, 0,5L PET
- in the Buttermilks category – Łowicka natural buttermilk in a bottle, 750 g
- in the Yellow cheeses in blocks category – Edam cheese block, ca. 3 kg
- in the Kefirs category – Łowicz Kefir de luxe,180 g
- in the Grained cheeses category – Cottage cheese light, 150 g
During this year’s POLAFRA FOOD 2013 International Food Processing Industry Fairs our stand was distinguished with the gold medal of MPT - Acanthus Aureus!