District Cooperative Dairy Plant in Łowicz, located in central Poland (Masovia), since many years is among the leading polish dairies. It is inheriting and continuing the tradition of dairy cooperatives in Łowicz region.
The history of District Cooperative Dairy Plant in Łowicz goes as far as the beginning of the twentieth century. Among the pioneers and originators of cooperative movement in Łowicz region was Władysław Grabski – polish Prime Minister and creator of currency reform. He initiated the creation of Agricultural Company in Bocheń which organized in year 1906 one of the first dairy cooperatives in Congress Kingdom.
District Cooperative Dairy Plant in Łowicz is owned by shareholders and aims at maximum satisfaction of suppliers and recipients. To succeed, our company is harmonizing worthy price paid for milk with high quality and good price of products.
Granting the IFS (International Food Standard) and BRC (Global Standard for Food Safety) systems certificates by the TÜV NORD certifying body is an official confirmation of the Quality Management System level.
Awards won in 2013
Awards won in 2012
Awards won in 2011
Awards won in 2010